Interested in a career with good pay, job security and a professional work environment? If you said, "YES" then a career, as a Dental Assistant may be right for you. According to the Labor Statistics Bureau, employment in this field is expected to grow much faster than the average for all occupations through 2030.
Contact Us Today
Dental Assistant School in Austin - Why this Career?
Begin your career in the dental field - this dental assisting school offers an affordable alternative to expensive programs in the state. Quality instruction by passionate dental professionals coupled with low tuition will maximize your employment potential.
This Austin Academy of Dental Assisting offers a thirteen-week curriculum that includes hands-on training, lectures, and lab at the office of Dr. Leila Moghadam and Dr. Reza Arzegar. With the low student/teacher ratio from our school and internship in a modern facility, you will be ready for a great new job in the dental field. The school serves the greater Austin Texas area including Round Rock, Cedar Park, Georgetown, San Marcos and Pflugerville.
Five Great Reasons to join the Austin Academy of Dental Assisting:
- Your job as a Dental Assistant is recession-proof.
- You can earn $18 to $25 per hour.
- You'll work in a professional environment assisting with dental procedures, lab work and office duties.
- Your job may come with benefits such as paid vacation, and sick leave, medical and hospitalization, reimbursement for continuing education course fees, pension plans (401k) and profit sharing or bonus plan.
- You can find employment anywhere in the United States.
Get the knowledge, experience and confidence you need to enter the rewarding field of dental assisting.
This school is a location of the Austin Academy of Dental Assisting. Regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission - Student Complaint TWC Policy